I’m loving learning to cook the “easy” way and often with things already on hand. And it’s great learning you can have just one dish for a meal without a side or two (or three as I’ve done before!). One dish meals are wonderful and this one is no exception!
Easy Pasta Parmesan One Dish Meal!
- 1 Box Noodles (can use whatever type you like!)
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- 1 Tbsp Pasta Herb Seasoning Blend (heaping)
- 2 Tbsp Garlic Olive Oil
- 1/3 Cup Shredded Parmesan (to liking)
- 1 Dash Parsley (to liking)
- Cook noodles as usual. While those are cooking, melt butter and and olive oil in a pan. Once butter is melted, stir in your seasoning mix. When it's all warm and blended well, add cooked noodles to the mixture. Add in Holland House White Cooking Wine or whatever white wine you have. Stir well until noodles are coated with the yummy mixture of spices and oil and let cook down for about five minutes. Serve in a bowl or plate (make sure it's pretty just for fun!), sprinkle on your fresh shredded parmesan cheese, sprinkle a little parsley mostly for looks, and ta-da, dinner in a dash! Enjoy!
Pasta Herb Blend: We used The Gourmet Collection Pasta Herb Blend but this brand is always good too! Italian Seasoning Blend
White Wine: any white or we used white cooking wine Holland House White Cooking Wine
Parmesan: We love Stella Shredded Parmesan in the deli at Food Lion.
Parsley: We use this very common brand often! Parsley
Let me know how you like it or what you do to change things up!
Just a Crazy Girl!